Lugra LT6100A - Radio
- DMR (Digital) and Analogue Dual Mode
- Noiose Cancelling
- IP67 Dust and Water Protection
- Lone Worker
- High Capacity 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
- Digital Voice Recording/Play
- Emergency Alarm
- 256 Channels
- Enhanced Sound
- Group Call
- Private Call
- Remote Kill
- Remote Monitor
- Battery Voltage Check
Comes Complete With:
- Lithium Ion Battery (2600mAh)
- Belt Clip
- Single Charger
- User Guide
Designed to Perform, Built to Last – the Lugra LT6100A is programmed to analogue frequencies. It provides a reliable radio coverage and can be used daily within harsh environments such as construction sites.
This analogue two way radio handset has an IP67dust and water protection rating, making it safe and reliable to use in dusty and wet environments.
Featuring the latest noise cancelling technology and extended long range, this analogue two-way radio was designed and built for use on building sites and similar environments. It works on both VHF and UHF frequencies, making this radio handset suitable for use indoor and outdoor use.
Suitable for everyday use, this analogue radio handset has a high capacity 2600mAH Li-Ion battery provides an extended 16 hours battery life in Battery Saver mode.
The LT6100A radio handset has a simple control set-up, which includes the traditional push-to-talk button, volume control, channel scan and function switch; making it an ideal entry-level option for first-time two-way radio users.
Consistent with the Lugra brand, this two way radio delivers value without compromise. Weighing just 308g, this radio handset is noticeably lighter than alternative radios, and with chassis dimensions of 127 x 57 x 32mm they are compact and easy to carry without proving a hindrance.
This radio was designed for use by builders and similar industries. Health and safety features include:
- The Emergency Alarm button issues a network-wide alert with a single touch.
- Lone Worker setting triggers an alarm if the user fail to check in with the network at the specified fixed intervals.
- The optional Man Down feature will issue an automatic alert if the handset detects an unusual movement such as that caused by a fall.
Other features include:
- Encryption of all radio communications as standard, maintaining privacy even if the call frequency is picked up by external devices.
- Noise cancelling.
- This hybrid radio autodetects digital and analogue, and will operate in either analogue and digital modes.
- 256 channels.
- Up to 10,000 call groups on selected channels, rather than having to broadcast to the whole network.
- One-to-one private calling.
- Remote Kill function which means a handset can be disabled if lost.
- Bluetooth (optional feature).
- Digital voice recording/play (optional feature).
- Supports both direct mode operation (DMO) and trunked mode operation (TMO).
- Capable of working on VHF and UHF frequencies.
The Lugra LT6100A radio has a two year warranty.
|Frequency Range||136 – 174 MHZ (VHF) / 400 – 480 MHZ (UHF)|
|Hgh/Low Power||5W / 2.5W|
|Frequency Stability||± 1.5ppm|
|Operation Temp.||-20oC – +55oc|
|Dimensions (mm)||137 x 57 x 43|
||4W / 5W|
||± 5.0khz @ 25KHZ (Wide Band) / ± 2.5KHZ @ 12.5KHZ (Narrow Band)|
|Adj. Channel Power||≥70db (wide band) / ≥60DB (Narrow Band)|
|Hum and Noise||≥40db (Wide Band) / ≥36db (Narrow Band)
|Spurious Emissions||≤-36db (Wide Band) / ≤-36db (Narrow Band)
|4FSK Digital Mod.||12.5khz (data) 7K60FXD / 12.5khz (data + voice) 7K60FXE
|Sensitivity (12db sinad)||≤0.25uV (Wide Band) / ≤0.35uV (Narrow Band)|
|Digital sensitivity||0.3uv/-117.4dbm (BER 5%) / 0.7uv/-110dbm (BER 1%)|
|Adj. Channel Selectivity||≥70db (wide band ) / ≥60db (Narrow band)|
|Spurious Emissions||≤-57db (Wide BAnd) / ≤-57db (Narrow Band)|
|Spurious Rejection||≥70db (Wide Band) / ≥60DB (NArrow Band)|
|Hum and Noise||≥45db (Wide BAnd) / ≥40db (NArrow BAnd)|
|Audio Power Output||1000mW /16 Ω|